Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Negative ICEing interaction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
really? you're going to open yourself up to someone's craziness over a spot you don't need? you're a braver man than I am.

Sorry, let me clarify... I'm just addressing the part of the OP where he says, "My streak of confronting ICEing in any way will end at one."

Don't give up that easy from one bad experience!

(But for the record I enjoy the adrenaline boost of confronting people's craziness ;)

"A guy in a Jeep" -- all you needed to say :)

Shaking my head too.

Jeep people are always on and on about how FRIENDLY all the Jeep people are.

Yep. This week, I saw a Jeep with this sticker in the back window:

“Hybrid this!” and a picture of a hand flipping the bird.

I own a Jeep. The three pups don't quite fit in my Roadster.
pups jeep.jpg

Sorry, let me clarify... I'm just addressing the part of the OP where he says, "My streak of confronting ICEing in any way will end at one."

Don't give up that easy from one bad experience!

(But for the record I enjoy the adrenaline boost of confronting people's craziness ;)
until someone beats you to a pulp, or worse. there are many very unstable people out there and I for one try to avoid contact with them as much as I can.

I always find these kinds of angry reactions so hard to understand. What a weird thing to be angry about. How is an EV directly impacting this person (in that moment)? I would really want to ask them to explain what about EVs gets under their skin so much. Could they even articulate it? Do they even know themselves?

So interesting...

Reactions: newtman
I always find these kinds of angry reactions so hard to understand. What a weird thing to be angry about. How is an EV directly impacting this person (in that moment)? I would really want to ask them to explain what about EVs gets under their skin so much. Could they even articulate it? Do they even know themselves?

So interesting...
They are mad that EV parking is better in that location, and no one has Jeep parking, other than the dealership performing all of their recall work.

Love that my last comment got a dislike.