Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Netflix and YouTube

daedaleck

Oct 31, 2020
Indianapolis, IN
got the same message. Also tried logging in on plex tv

I have the same issue and I've tried all the workarounds I've been able to find including removing 2FA and reducing app security settings. Nothing has allowed me to login to YT (always receive the error that the browser is not secure). Not a huge deal, but would be nice to be able to watch videos without ads :)

mark95476

Jun 21, 2020
Bay Area CA
I've recently noticed that Netflix and YouTube sometimes takes ~20 seconds to exit. Spotify comes back immediately and I'm listening to my music, but the screen lags severely.

E_R_N

Jun 16, 2020
Vancouver
I have an error and so does my buddy in his 3 that says “connect to wifi in order to use theatre mode” and I have zero ability to even choose Netflix or YouTube. Premium connectivity is still working otherwise.

Carbonfiber

Aug 2, 2020
Los Angeles
My biggest issue at this point is not being able to log on YouTube tv or use google login on any other sites. Reached out to Tesla and they declined to help me because it’s a “google issue,” and not Tesla.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC