Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 2023 MYP!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to ne here on the forum. Pulled the trigger! Went into the Tesla dealership when I noticed they were listing the MYP for $2620 under MSRP. The salesman was able to "reserve" the vehicle and get the VIN number on the spot prior to the $250 deposit. Order was place on the 4th and I picked it up 48 hrs. later on the 6th. So far so good! I've been "boosting" around town for the last week and this car is a blast!

Tesla.PNG
Tessie.jpg

Glad to ne here on the forum. Pulled the trigger! Went into the Tesla dealership when I noticed they were listing the MYP for $2620 under MSRP. The salesman was able to "reserve" the vehicle and get the VIN number on the spot prior to the $250 deposit. Order was place on the 4th and I picked it up 48 hrs. later on the 6th. So far so good! I've been "boosting" around town for the last week and this car is a blast!
Congrats! Love the bow.

A few thousand is nothing after a couple of years. You did way better than those dummies (me) who bought at the peak in the fall of 2022 lol.
Very true it's way better than what others had to spend to get their car. It's one of those things where you never know where the price is heading with new cars. I did also buy a 2015 P85DL used in May 2021 which has devalued by over 50%. It's worth it, I hope, considering that I'm paying cash.