Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 21" Silver Tesla Custom Forged Staggered Arachnid Wheels, Tires, TPMS, And Caps - SF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is a set of brand new 21" Tesla custom forged staggered silver Arachnid wheels. These one-of-a-kind wheels are not available for sale at Tesla store and only available as part of the referral program.

For those who wish to know more about the uniqueness of these wheels:
• These custom wheels are not sold in Tesla store.
• Wheels are 8.6 lbs lighter in front and 9.5 lbs in rear wheel for a total reduction of 36.2 lbs of unsprung weight compare to the 21" Turbine wheels (Turbine wheel set is a $4500 upgrade option for new purchase, or $6000 when sold separately).
• Arachnid wheels are equipped in the Tesla that sets the record 0-60 time.
2017 Tesla Model S P100D First Test: A New Record - 0-60 MPH in 2.28 Seconds! - Motor Trend

Specification:
• 21″ Arachnid Wheel
•Size: 21 X 8.5″ front,21 X 9.0″ rear.
•Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
•PCD: 5X120
•Center Bore: 64.1mm
•Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
•Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft.
•Weight: 26.5 lb front, 28.5 lb rear

Comes with:
•Color matching Tesla wheel caps
•Tesla OEM performance tires (Front: 245/35 ZR21, Back: 265/35 ZR21).
•Tesla TPMS

Perfect upgrade option for the Tesla Model S with 19" or 21" wheels.

Local pick up in San Francisco Bay Area preferred.

PM is interested.

Attachments

• TeslaArachnidWheels-Silver-2.png
    TeslaArachnidWheels-Silver-2.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 196
As I mentioned in one of the OPs nine other threads trying to sell these wheels and tires, as more and more people get them who don't want them, and a fixed number of interested buyers, the price is going to continue to fall. It's a simple Supply=Demand curve. I've sold a few sets already between $4k and $5k, and that was the going rate then. Pretty soon, some more "motivated" sellers will sell for $4k or less just to get rid of them. At this point in time, I doubt anyone asking for more than $4,500 for the entire set is going to get it.

Please stop hijacking the thread with irrelevant information to the topic, selling their own wheels, or misleading information. I value free speech but posts like that are certainly tasteless.

Some clarification to the interested parties:

* I have 2 sets of Arachnids, one is the matte black one which is much more rare, and now I have a 2nd set in silver coming in and this is the one and only post to this silver Arachnid wheel set.

* There is no such thing about having 9 other threads about selling these wheels from myself, comment like that is totally irresponsible.

* I came across of a bunch of lowballers claimed they already got a few sets of these wheel set for $2k or less and asked me to sell at the same price, or claimed anything sold should be a plus as this is free from the seller's end - to these posts I will simply ignore from now on.

* Believe it or not I have already witness at least one member who lowballed me earlier, post to resell these wheels for higher price afterwards. It's a free world and there's nothing wrong being flippers, but they are certainly out there.

* This is a set of brand new SILVER, NOT BLACK, Arachnid forged wheel, tire, tpms, wheel caps, mount and install at Tesla service center. To the serious buyer(s), please PM me with realistic offer and we can go from there.

Last edited:
New referral program only sending out silver Arachnids now, so no more grey or matte black Arachnids added to the supply chain.

Right, but I still wouldn't call them "rare"... maybe just not as common as silver. And the all silver ones from the current program haven't been shipped out yet. So the "rarity" of the black rims is pretty much fabricated.

Right, but I still wouldn't call them "rare"... maybe just not as common as silver. And the all silver ones from the current program haven't been shipped out yet. So the "rarity" of the black rims is pretty much fabricated.

In a way, that is correct. In case you do not know, "rare" is a relative term.

Comparing arachnid wheels to slipstream or double spokes wheels, arachnids are definitely more rare.

Comparing black / grey arachnids that offered only in one program to silver arachnids offered in multiple programs, black and grey ones are more rare and this is not rocket science unless someone can come up with real production numbers to proof otherwise.

Comparing any of these to someone who already sold a few sets already and perhaps got more sets coming up, it is totally understandable to say it's not rare, to that particular individual that is.

That said, rather than saying rarity of black rims is fabricated, it is better re-word as few 'big players' who got multiple sets of these unique wheels trying to 'educate' people here and there in order to manipulate the market.

Please stop hijacking the thread with irrelevant information to the topic, selling their own wheels, or misleading information. I value free speech but posts like that are certainly tasteless.

Some clarification to the interested parties:

* I have 2 sets of Arachnids, one is the matte black one which is much more rare, and now I have a 2nd set in silver coming in and this is the one and only post to this silver Arachnid wheel set.

* There is no such thing about having 9 other threads about selling these wheels from myself, comment like that is totally irresponsible.

* I came across of a bunch of lowballers claimed they already got a few sets of these wheel set for $2k or less and asked me to sell at the same price, or claimed anything sold should be a plus as this is free from the seller's end - to these posts I will simply ignore from now on.

* Believe it or not I have already witness at least one member who lowballed me earlier, post to resell these wheels for higher price afterwards. It's a free world and there's nothing wrong being flippers, but they are certainly out there.

* This is a set of brand new SILVER, NOT BLACK, Arachnid forged wheel, tire, tpms, wheel caps, mount and install at Tesla service center. To the serious buyer(s), please PM me with realistic offer and we can go from there.

Hi im interested in the black ones and they come with tires right? I’m I’m California as well. Please let me know thanks

Reactions: r6bruin