Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speakers Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out T Sportline's subwoofer and amp upgrade. They provide a dual voice coil sub driver with a beefy magnet and a 300 watt (150 w/ch since it's a dual voice coil driver) amplifier. Install looks fairly straightforward. One thing I'd do differently is to line the plastic sub box with some Dynamat to deaden the enclosure.

Tesla Model 3 / Y Audiophile Upgraded Sound System Speakers Subwoofer & Amplifier
That is the Orella system. T Sportline are just re-selling it. It uses the existing subwoofer enclosure.

BTW: I tried to order an Orella subwoofer over the holidays to take advantage of their sale. The web site seemed broken and wouldn't allow me to order. I had the same problem with two different browsers. I sent them an email and left a phone message but never got a response to either.

That is the Orella system. T Sportline are just re-selling it. It uses the existing subwoofer enclosure.

BTW: I tried to order an Orella subwoofer over the holidays to take advantage of their sale. The web site seemed broken and wouldn't allow me to order. I had the same problem with two different browsers. I sent them an email and left a phone message but never got a response to either.
Ahh.....I thought it looked familiar! I just couldn't remember where I'd seen it. At least we now have a 2nd source.