Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New and used Tesla cars marketplace - www.selltesla.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. My name is Gabriel and I'm a Tesla addict. "Hi Gabriel" (I hear the voices replying). This is what I feel some of us on this forum are :).
So… Where was I? Ah! Yes.

7 months ago I broke my foot and I was confined to stay inside my home for 4 weeks. During this time, between the painkillers and the anti-coagulant injections, my mind developed an obsession. An obsession that apparently I share with many members of this forum. An obsession with Tesla. After 2 weeks of consuming news, articles and videos about Tesla and Elon Musk, I finally had the idea to do something productive, to create something useful for all of us - a global marketplace only for new and used Tesla cars. No other brand allowed. It didn't matter I had no clue how to create it, I just knew that I had to find a way.

A month after I broke my foot I started walking again so I retook my daily job. However, in my lunch breaks, every evening when I returned home and every weekend I worked on this idea.

After 6 months of learning to work with WordPress, I finally succeeded. My idea became something tangible. I present to you Sell Tesla.

Please feel free to list your Tesla vehicle ads to this website - the listings will always be free of charge.

You can post listings about new or used Tesla cars for sale - but it has to be only Tesla.
I'm hoping this marketplace can contribute at least a bit to the global expansion of this brand.

So, enjoy using the website to sell and to buy your new or used Tesla. Also, please let me know what I can improve, what needs to be changed, if you like it, if you hate it, if you think this is a good idea or the worst you ever heard about. I will take all your feedback and I'll try to improve the marketplace in order to make it even easier to be used.

Coincidentally, exactly today - the 10th of July 2016 it's 160 years since Nikola Tesla was born. I find this marketplace a humble way to honor him.

Thank you,

Gabriel
www.selltesla.com

Hi everyone. My name is Gabriel and I'm a Tesla addict. "Hi Gabriel" (I hear the voices replying). This is what I feel some of us on this forum are :).
So… Where was I? Ah! Yes.

7 months ago I broke my foot and I was confined to stay inside my home for 4 weeks. During this time, between the painkillers and the anti-coagulant injections, my mind developed an obsession. An obsession that apparently I share with many members of this forum. An obsession with Tesla. After 2 weeks of consuming news, articles and videos about Tesla and Elon Musk, I finally had the idea to do something productive, to create something useful for all of us - a global marketplace only for new and used Tesla cars. No other brand allowed. It didn't matter I had no clue how to create it, I just knew that I had to find a way.

A month after I broke my foot I started walking again so I retook my daily job. However, in my lunch breaks, every evening when I returned home and every weekend I worked on this idea.

After 6 months of learning to work with WordPress, I finally succeeded. My idea became something tangible. I present to you Sell Tesla.

Please feel free to list your Tesla vehicle ads to this website - the listings will always be free of charge.

You can post listings about new or used Tesla cars for sale - but it has to be only Tesla.
I'm hoping this marketplace can contribute at least a bit to the global expansion of this brand.

So, enjoy using the website to sell and to buy your new or used Tesla. Also, please let me know what I can improve, what needs to be changed, if you like it, if you hate it, if you think this is a good idea or the worst you ever heard about. I will take all your feedback and I'll try to improve the marketplace in order to make it even easier to be used.

Coincidentally, exactly today - the 10th of July 2016 it's 160 years since Nikola Tesla was born. I find this marketplace a humble way to honor him.

Thank you,

Gabriel
www.selltesla.com
GABRIEL
I logged into SELLMYTESLA, paid by paypal but cannot list a car for sale"?
I asked for help via email, no response. WHATS UP?
I have a lovely MODEL S SIGNATURE, First Production car with under 3400 GARAGED MILES for sale for $59,000 dollars, technically a NEW CAR - can you please help me post what I paid using PAYPAL, to post on SellMyTesla,com?
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4748.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg IMG_5682.jpg IMG_5662.jpg IMG_4748.jpg IMG_4758.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4757.jpg
    IMG_4757.jpg