Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New April 2019 Model 3 Trim Comparison

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if the deletion of fog lights was intentional. If so it means no fog lights even on the SR+. This is the first I have heard of that. They really don’t communicate these things effectively.

I never liked this description either:

• 12-way power adjustable front and rear heated seats

It makes it sounds like both the front and rear seats are 12 -way power adjustable, which obviously they are not. Tesla has been sloppy with their wording on product descriptions. Someone needs to proofread this stuff before posting it on the website.

Exactly, the whole thing is a mess. They have the Console Storage description listed specific on each trim but they are exactly the same so why not just list it down below with what all model interiors have in common.

And what is "Upgraded audio"? Upgraded over what? Here is where they need to spell out how many speakers, amplifiers, etc. And what is the deal with the Premium Connectivity section that says "More frequent over-the-air updates over cellular"? I thought we were all told to get our cars on WiFi to get software updates? And how and why are they more frequent?