Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My coworker’s Porsche slid across an icy road and sustained enough minor but expensive damage to total the car. Now he’s shopping for a new one. Tesla wasn’t on his radar before I heard about his misadventure but it is now. Test drive already scheduled.

Greetings, fellow New Englanders. Please reply on this thread to say hello.

I'm Robert, and I live in Boston (really, not a suburb). I'm an energy economist and consultant to wholesale power market participants and governments, so EVs are something of a busman's holiday for me. Looking forward to my Model S this fall!

Hi folks, just confirmed order on a S85. Estimated late April delivery. Documenting my progress here:

Tesla Living

Looking forward to moving out of my ~200K mile ICE car.

Regards,
TMan

Hi folks, just confirmed order on a S85. Estimated late April delivery. Documenting my progress here:

Tesla Living

Looking forward to moving out of my ~200K mile ICE car.

Regards,
TMan

Welcome! Glad to have another New Englander on TMC. I hope that you will find owning a Model S transforms your driving experienced; I've never before had a car that I viewed as anything other than functional transport. Great experience from a great company.

In what will be my first verifiable sale of a Tesla, a good friend is getting his delivered tomorrow. Where do I find the details on Tesla's referral reward program? ;)

I'm hoping that he will show up in the forums soon, but I know he is going to be walking (and driving) around with that Tesla grin for quite a while.

Grey/gray arriving April 18. I live in Newton and have been asking questions on the forum for a while. My commute is only about 18 miles round trip, but I plan lots of road trips. Hoping for a few superchargers soon to make that possible.