Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Fisker SUV design

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here's the design from Fisker's FB page (had to mod the wheels since the ones they rendered were horrendous!). Has similar lines to the Lambo SUV... too bad we'll probably never see this. It looks waayyy better than the Model X.

Screen Shot 2013-03-28 at 11.14.28 PM.png

So here's the design from Fisker's FB page (had to mod the wheels since the ones they rendered were horrendous!). Has similar lines to the Lambo SUV... too bad we'll probably never see this. It looks waayyy better than the Model X.

I thought maybe it was ugly cuz of those wheels you shop'd but then I looked at the original and... you're right they are worse than horrendous. ew.

View attachment 19156

Trying to nail down why it looks so ugly.
I suspect it is the fact that you have oversized wheels, with a solid/blocky body structure, with this relatively delicate looking wart on top.

The color is nice, I like the body contours (for looks, don't know about function/practicality). But the little bubble on top just doesn't match with the blockiness of the rest of the car.

Here is the original picture with the original wheels.

since the ones they rendered were horrendous!

And yes these wheels are beyond horrendous. And others seem to think the car is horrendous.

150439_10151588500864903_1968046778_n.jpg

I don't think it is ugly, not really a fan though. Looks like a car, really doesn't seem to have much height. I would think the cockpit would have to get bigger for it to function properly as a car. And probably move forward, as getting into the back seats looks near impossible.

Jeez, talk about re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Fisker owners and prospective purchasers need to think about future parts and service availability, not the wet dreams of designers somehow still on the payroll.

I guess people here aren't too familiar with typical design processes. This one is just silly. Like a rear door that's 75% blocked by the wheel well - how is anyone supposed to even get in the back seat, if it even has a back seat.

Hey, maybe Fisker wanted to be the first to have a 2 seat Crossover. Revolutionary!