Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW GMC EV SIERRA TRUCK> looks better then lightning but...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes...the average person wont drop 100k on an ev truck they will be using to haul stones and dirt and whatnot..It will get dented and scratched.Even now i see alot of NON ev trucks way too clean to be used for hauling stuff and construction in my area.They are always shiney and tricked out and pristine....they never go off road or haul stuff. and many are lifted....i mean why drive it then?
You just described about 90% of the trucks I see on the highway.

I think people like the visibility from being up and the option to haul people and things. But 90+% of the time it is just one person driving alone, with nothing in the bed.

Reactions: cusetownusa
You just described about 90% of the trucks I see on the highway.

I think people like the visibility from being up and the option to haul people and things. But 90+% of the time it is just one person driving alone, with nothing in the bed.
Here in colorado i see so many lifted trucks and my gf wonders how the hell they get in and out of it..She said if a guy came to pick her up in it she wouldnt go..its nutz..she is a 5.5 asian and she wouldnt bother climbing up to sit in it...many dont even have running boards..lolo