Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Larger Rotor and M3P Front Pad Retrofit for Base Brakes and Rear BBK Kits for all Model 3's!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have been worked with Racing Brake on several different options to give people the most flexibility in terms of performance and budget to help their car perform better at the track.

We are now making a new larger rotor with 360mm in diameter x 26mm thickness x 61mm area for the pad to sweep. What this does is enable you to use a modified M3 Performance front brake pad in a base brake caliper for more surface area touching the rotor and no pad overhang on the rotor. The rotor weights in at 16.7 lbs, the ring is a center mount design on the hat, and the kit comes with modified pads.

In addition to this kit we have also designed 2 options for larger rear brakes.

There is a caliper relocation bracket for both Base or Performance Model 3 and a larger 360mmx21mm rotor.

The Second Option is to take the 2017 and newer, non-performance Model S single rear caliper and retrofit it onto the Model 3 with a 365x28mm Rear Rotor. This is a significant upgrade compared to the thin stock brake rotors. There is a wiring harness adapter that will be required for Model 3 Performance to Plug into the Model S Caliper that we are working on as a plug and play solution.

All of these kits will start shipping late January early February. If I can get atleast 5 kits presold everyone will get a 10% discount retroactively applied. Any kits sold over and above that will also get 10% discount retroactively applied.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MagnusMako
We have been worked with Racing Brake on several different options to give people the most flexibility in terms of performance and budget to help their car perform better at the track.

We are now making a new larger rotor with 360mm in diameter x 26mm thickness x 61mm area for the pad to sweep. What this does is enable you to use a modified M3 Performance front brake pad in a base brake caliper for more surface area touching the rotor and no pad overhang on the rotor. The rotor weights in at 16.7 lbs, the ring is a center mount design on the hat, and the kit comes with modified pads.

In addition to this kit we have also designed 2 options for larger rear brakes.

There is a caliper relocation bracket for both Base or Performance Model 3 and a larger 360mmx21mm rotor.

The Second Option is to take the 2017 and newer, non-performance Model S single rear caliper and retrofit it onto the Model 3 with a 365x28mm Rear Rotor. This is a significant upgrade compared to the thin stock brake rotors. There is a wiring harness adapter that will be required for Model 3 Performance to Plug into the Model S Caliper that we are working on as a plug and play solution.

All of these kits will start shipping mid November. If I can get atleast 5 kits presold everyone will get a 10% discount retroactively applied. Any kits sold over and above that will also get 10% discount retroactively applied.

You can also opt for a matching front and rear big brake kit for the base brake cars here.

301D3CC1-98F5-4CE4-9173-1B12F188EDC0.jpeg
I highly recommend the RB 380 BBK. Here is the extensive write up about it - P3 Brake Job

Already have the gt6 brembo on my car :eek:)
04E2B707-3EA4-4761-B141-EDDF76B96C30.jpeg

Slightly confused by the name

Is this a "bigger rotor for the P3D car with stock calipers" or "bigger rotor and caliper for the base model 3 (non P3D)
Sorry for the confusion. The front brake upgrade is for base model brakes but allows you to use the taller Performance 3 Brake Pad. The rear brake setups are either a caliper relocation bracket for your stock brakes and the bigger 360x21mm rotor OR the Model S single rear caliper with 365mm rotor instead. Let me know if you have any other questions.