TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New layout in Tesla Design Centre

Discussion in 'Model S' started by MDL3, Feb 1, 2017.

1. MDL3

MDL3 New Member

Was looking at the design centre just now and noticed that the base price for a new Model S has increasedto $92,000. I also noticed that the site is now displaying the cost of each option on all the categories, i.e: Cash Loan or Lease. Previously it would have only shown pricing on the Cash option.

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 12.34.49 AM.png

2. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

Note, before anyone starts freaking out, Canadian dollars.

• Love x 1
  3. George Jetson

George Jetson Member

Base MS 60 still clocks in at $68K USD.

4. MDL3

MDL3 New Member

base model 60 was $88,000 CAD last time I was on

5. bob_p

bob_p Active Member

Just priced the 100D we have on order - no change - same price...

6. p666d

p666d Member

Maybe it's exchange rate adjustments of some sort? The prices in Switzerland keep going up, for the price we paid in 2015 for a P85D you cannot get a 90D with equivalent options