Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member here.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. Our Model 3 turns 1 this weekend! I have been directed to this forum often over the past few years whenever I search for answers regarding Tesla. So, thanks! We are loving the car and still figuring it out. I don’t post much. Please forgive me if I ask a question that is already answered somewhere deep within the multitude of threads here.

• Love
Reactions: outdoors
Okay. So, my wife says the turn signal would not cancel on two occasions. Once before and again today after the last update. Her theory is that she was in a remote area with no cell service. Once back in the downtown area, it wouldn’t connect (no map, etc.) until she pulled over and rebooted. Anyone else experience this?

Congrats! Welcome. I think you'll be fine.

Honest questions will usually get helpful answers around here, unless people feel like you're trolling or being deliberately dense.

How has your Model 3 experience been? Likes, dislikes?

Congrats! Welcome. I think you'll be fine.

Honest questions will usually get helpful answers around here, unless people feel like you're trolling or being deliberately dense.

How has your Model 3 experience been? Likes, dislikes?
Hello there Saghost. The car has been great. The idea of driving a gas car just doesn't make sense anymore. It's perfect for what we use it for- driving within range of home. We've always charged at home, but it's nice to know there is a network of charging stations should we make a roadtrip sometime. Dislikes? Anything that comes to mind has been discussed and will probably be improved on sometime.