Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member, new Tesla.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings! I just wanted to stop in and say hello, as I burn time waiting for the delivery of my 2015 Model S 85D. I had the opportunity to drive a P85+ last year when I was back visiting Hawaii, and immediately fell in love with it. Almost exactly 365 days later, and I've now got about 1 to 2 weeks left before my very own Model S is done being built and delivered to my local Service Center here in San Diego. I'm sure I'll become more active after I actually get the car but for now I just wanted to introduce myself and catch up on what everyone else is currently up to (as well as familiarizin myself with forum lingo and acronyms).

Greetings! I just wanted to stop in and say hello, as I burn time waiting for the delivery of my 2015 Model S 85D. I had the opportunity to drive a P85+ last year when I was back visiting Hawaii, and immediately fell in love with it. Almost exactly 365 days later, and I've now got about 1 to 2 weeks left before my very own Model S is done being built and delivered to my local Service Center here in San Diego. I'm sure I'll become more active after I actually get the car but for now I just wanted to introduce myself and catch up on what everyone else is currently up to (as well as familiarizin myself with forum lingo and acronyms).
Welcome. I think, for the first time, it's safe to say this: "Your car will be delivered with Autopilot-implemented firmware."