TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New member, new Tesla.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caligula, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Caligula

Caligula Member

Greetings! I just wanted to stop in and say hello, as I burn time waiting for the delivery of my 2015 Model S 85D. I had the opportunity to drive a P85+ last year when I was back visiting Hawaii, and immediately fell in love with it. Almost exactly 365 days later, and I've now got about 1 to 2 weeks left before my very own Model S is done being built and delivered to my local Service Center here in San Diego. I'm sure I'll become more active after I actually get the car but for now I just wanted to introduce myself and catch up on what everyone else is currently up to (as well as familiarizin myself with forum lingo and acronyms).

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Welcome. I think, for the first time, it's safe to say this: "Your car will be delivered with Autopilot-implemented firmware."

3. Caligula

Caligula Member

Ah, indeed. I was reading thathe on the Tesla official blog posts and was wondering if that would be pre-installed or not.