TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Mobile Friendly CPO/Inventory Search Tool

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Mikeyro, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mikeyro

Mikeyro Grand Master in Mediocrity

Hey all,

I just finished the beta of a CPO/Inventory search tool I've been working on and wanted to share it here for some feedback. Apologies, as it's pretty crude right now. Basically, I wanted to implement a similar look and feel to Tesla's search, but with the functionality of some of the more robust sites out there today. Most of all, I wanted it to be mobile friendly because I was having trouble navigating some of the existing options out there on my phone. I hope to be able to deliver the features that a power user wants, but with a user-friendly, intuitive, interface that's easy on the eyes and compliments the Tesla brand. I added a feedback link in case you want something added. I already have a long list of things to do. First up, countries other than the US.

https://teslahunt.com

Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 12.07.27 AM.png

• Like x 1
  2. Johann Koeber

Johann Koeber Member

Looks good - I like it. Thanks for good job.

Now show me the European cars.

• Like x 2