Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New model 3 mods!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the tinting from T&T, about $630 to tint everything except windshield..still debating the windshield tinting cause of issues I hear about night light distortion .. Just did a plastidip chrome delete . My first try and need to redo a few places .. Still waiting on my springs and carbon fiber everything PPF appointment is next week with T&T.

I did the tinting from T&T, about $630 to tint everything except windshield..still debating the windshield tinting cause of issues I hear about night light distortion .. Just did a plastidip chrome delete . My first try and need to redo a few places .. Still waiting on my springs and carbon fiber everything PPF appointment is next week with T&T.

Nice...
Pictures plz when you're complete.

Forgot to attach the picture

Attachments

• 20190408_203617.jpg
    20190408_203617.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 177
Plastidip mirrors?
That's my last to do. Used the 3m vinyl for the rest. Mirrors don't look to be as easy. Maybe plastidip is way to go.
Did you remove them from car? How easy is the process?

Plastidip mirrors?
That's my last to do. Used the 3m vinyl for the rest. Mirrors don't look to be as easy. Maybe plastidip is way to go.
Did you remove them from car? How easy is the process?
I made a few mistakes and learned from them. I had to peel off the plastidip and redo the mirrors on one side. No need to remove the mirrors . Just watch the guys who put out a couple of YouTube videos I found that when I didn't follow their examples on masking,, I screwed it up. Lol. Also, I put the glossifier on it... Don't do it. Makes it sticky and never dried so, I'm in the process of dipping over that crap looking glossifier, which you can do with no ill effects . I mean it's not perfect and has some inperfections, but it's easy to do, cheap and easily replaced if you mess it up. Amazon has the plastidip for just over 5 bucks,, but autozone which has it twice as expensive will price match if you don't want to wait .

Reactions: HAWX 12
Very frustrating Everyone selling lowering springs have them backordered I've waited over a month for tsportline springs and called unplugged performance and they're out for a month too. I hate the ride hight on this thing . HATE IT.

So, I looked on ebay and tsportline is selling springs there..I asked through ebay ,if they are actually in Stock and they said yes,, but they are still in the process of sending out orders... Funny I ordered mine over a month ago paid ... and they tell me they are still not in Stock .