Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Performance news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full PPF? Can I ask how much that cost?
Just the front high impact areas. A ceramic coat/tint/front ppf package can obviously vary depending on the quality, could be as cheap as $2000 or as much as $4000.

I got NXTZEN graphene coating, Rayno S9 tint and Suntek Ultra PPF so its more on the higher end. But the biggest thing is I got someone and a company I trust to do the job, they have been looking after my cars for years, allways done excellent work.

Reactions: EcoCloudIT and IXXI
Just the front high impact areas. A ceramic coat/tint/front ppf package can obviously vary depending on the quality, could be as cheap as $2000 or as much as $4000.

I got NXTZEN graphene coating, Rayno S9 tint and Suntek Ultra PPF so its more on the higher end. But the biggest thing is I got someone and a company I trust to do the job, they have been looking after my cars for years, allways done excellent work.
Ok, thanks. Mine goes in tomorrow for a ceramic coat and tint. I couldn't bring myself to flex for the PPF, as much as I would like it. Similar to you, I use a trusted place that has done my previous vehicles.

Reactions: dronus
Def not installed at the ones sitting at Southport

Attachments

• IMG_1447.jpeg
    IMG_1447.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 14
Ok, thanks. Mine goes in tomorrow for a ceramic coat and tint. I couldn't bring myself to flex for the PPF, as much as I would like it. Similar to you, I use a trusted place that has done my previous vehicles.
Full PPF is definatly expensive and probably not necessary, I'm going to be keeping this car for many years so thought id go for at least the front highimpact area's just for peace of mind. Does mean the next batch of mods will be a ways away though haha

Def not installed at the ones sitting at Southport
Perhaps there is a terminology issue here?
I think the aero caps are the central hub cover which seems to be factory fitted (fitted in your pics), whereas aero insert are between the spokes. I clarified my request to have the wheel spoke aero inserts left off for my Melb delivery in the app a few days back. Got a response & they said they have passed the request on to the pre delivery team.

Reactions: Brando_o

Agreed....

Reactions: dronus