Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X Custom Order in one week???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

New poster here and hopefully soon to be owner.
Last Friday (memorial day weekend), I put a deposit in for a design studio order of a new midnight silver on white, 20in wheels, FSD, and 6-seater config. I was told by the sales associate it would be probably 3-4 weeks and possibly slight longer. I was obviously fine with all of this.

Fast-forward to yesterday and I receive a text saying my vehicle is in transit to LA for pickup next Tuesday. VIN is 180xxx

My concern is is this for real? Is it a raven refresh (which I was told would be the newest refresh)? VIN seems to make it seem it is fresh off the production line though I think? Maybe someone ordered the exact spec car as me but bailed at the last moment?

Thoughts from the Tesla people here? Thanks in advance!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Hi guys,

New poster here and hopefully soon to be owner.
Last Friday (memorial day weekend), I put a deposit in for a design studio order of a new midnight silver on white, 20in wheels, FSD, and 6-seater config. I was told by the sales associate it would be probably 3-4 weeks and possibly slight longer. I was obviously fine with all of this.

Fast-forward to yesterday and I receive a text saying my vehicle is in transit to LA for pickup next Tuesday. VIN is 180xxx

My concern is is this for real? Is it a raven refresh (which I was told would be the newest refresh)? VIN seems to make it seem it is fresh off the production line though I think? Maybe someone ordered the exact spec car as me but bailed at the last moment?

Thoughts from the Tesla people here? Thanks in advance!
Is it a Performance model with carbon fiber interior? If it is, that's my exact order which I placed 5/4.