Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New NYC Superchargers in 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Particularly in Brooklyn & Queens I've seen a number listed as "coming in 2018 / 2019" on Tesla website/map.

Anyone have any info on more specific locations for some of these:
Astoria
Elmhurst
Flushing
Brooklyn Heights
Gowanus

Not seen much anywhere else so thought I'd start the thread we can post updates as permits/construction/etc start

I live in Brooklyn. There is a relatively new Tesla supercharger in the parking lot of the Brooklyn Museum. Don't know about Brooklyn Heights. Haven't looked at the supercharger page in a while but last year did see something about one coming to Gowanus, Brooklyn.

I live in Brooklyn. There is a relatively new Tesla supercharger in the parking lot of the Brooklyn Museum. Don't know about Brooklyn Heights. Haven't looked at the supercharger page in a while but last year did see something about one coming to Gowanus, Brooklyn.

Was just there on Wednesday! It's always quiet, and appreciate that its non-valet!
Also frequent the William Vale & 59 Allen locations..

The list I posted comes off the Tesla Supercharger page as coming in either 2018 or 2019.. haven't seen much chatter about them so thought I'd start a thread.
Maybe some are in the know re: permitting / have seen locations being prepped / etc.