TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

New owner from Dallas, Texas and why I bought TSLA at 25 something a share.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DallasMaids, Aug 18, 2015.

1. DallasMaids

DallasMaids New Member

Aug 18, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    Hi fellas,

Back in 2010 I noticed some interesting stock picks by major investors that intrigue me. This led to researching why. After doing some online research and buying numerous books I discovered why: gas prices will go up... tremendously.

The automobile industry was one of the obvious places to benefit from this change by investing in electric vehicles, I noted to a friend. He pulled up on his computer screen. Seeing the yet to be produced Model S was, well, a no brainier. I bought in TSLA at 25 something a share. Later I bought in at 27 something a share. Haven't and will not be selling anytime soon.

Four weeks ago my 85d arrived. I once thought rising gas prices would be the catalyst for change. Now I see an EV is simply superior to an ICE in every way. With a car like the Model S, how can Tesla not succeed!?
  2. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

Nov 15, 2012
    San Diego
    Congrats on buying early and also on your new 85d.