Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, all. New owner here, long time lurker of TMC. I’ve followed Tesla closely since the Model 3 was introduced and test drove a Performance back in late ‘18. It totally took me by surprise. A new car was not in the cards at that time but I’ve window shopped since. I finally made my decision between the Audi B9 platform and the Tesla Model 3 when I bought a new Long Range in June. Thought about holding out for the 2024’s but after seeing them I’m happier with what I bought. Will keep it mostly stock, save for tires and maybe minor suspension tweaks. I’m an auto enthusiast, love driving, and enjoy electrics and combustion vehicles alike.

Hi, all. New owner here, long time lurker of TMC. I’ve followed Tesla closely since the Model 3 was introduced and test drove a Performance back in late ‘18. It totally took me by surprise. A new car was not in the cards at that time but I’ve window shopped since. I finally made my decision between the Audi B9 platform and the Tesla Model 3 when I bought a new Long Range in June. Thought about holding out for the 2024’s but after seeing them I’m happier with what I bought. Will keep it mostly stock, save for tires and maybe minor suspension tweaks. I’m an auto enthusiast, love driving, and enjoy electrics and combustion vehicles alike.
Welcome and congratulations.