Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New pictures from The Cybertruck forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is no doubt the first company with the so called Frunk and they've so much data how useful/much of it being used by customers. I own M3 since 2018 & 2020 MY but barely use the Frunk. Now it seems like EV with no Frunk is not being attractive or engineered well enough. There'll be an argument that CT with big trunk will be no brainer for utility purpose but we know majority of the pick up truck is just for commute.
Dude, ever hear of VW, Porsche, even the corvair? Lol

Usage of the Fronk with MY and M3 is not as focused and frequent as the fronk on a pickup. With MY and M3, the rear storage is environmentally protected whereas with a PU it’s not. With a pickup, the focus and frequency is on the Fronk as rhe only place to put items needing protection from rhe elements and prevent sliding around, besides inside rhe vehicle.

I can see life with the CT where I will use rhe Fronk a lot, golf clubs, shot guns, shopping, etc.

I use our X frunk *all* the time. Just this morning for bike helmets, batteries, etc when we went for a ride.
I jokingly refer to mine as "the locker room". I do bootcamp/crossfit style workouts several days a week, and keep my workout gear in there--weight vest, gloves, cones, speaker, chalk, etc. and toss in the dirty stuff too. Having the separate space is great because then it doesn't stink up the rest of the car. I do sometimes get teased about needing a jump when it's open, though...