Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Referral Program - Spellcheck anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CD2424BB-8F3D-4405-8D76-47C56CA09F06.jpeg Just went into my app and realized there’s a new referral incentive BUT I would have liked for someone to spellcheck it before it went out

• Funny
Reactions: Tam and TQCLove
Also a proof-read issue. In the "terms" for the new referral program, it lists "Credits awarded for qualifying referrals are valid for 12 months from the credit award date and can be used toward services, vehicle accessories or new Tesla products." I think it is supposed to read the supercharging credits "canNOT be used toward services, ..." Hmm, otherwise, it would mean the value of 1000 miles of charging can be converted to buy things from Tesla, like vehicle accessories and shirts, etc.

Also a proof-read issue. In the "terms" for the new referral program, it lists "Credits awarded for qualifying referrals are valid for 12 months from the credit award date and can be used toward services, vehicle accessories or new Tesla products." I think it is supposed to read the supercharging credits "canNOT be used toward services, ..." Hmm, otherwise, it would mean the value of 1000 miles of charging can be converted to buy things from Tesla, like vehicle accessories and shirts, etc.
That would be great if that were true