Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Sale! OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a picture of my 2020, will it work? D21A1184-7BA8-424D-8C3E-B55814F2D5A3.jpeg

Actual Oedro Tesla model 3 mats in my car. Love them and way better price than Tesla or Weathertech.

View attachment 474592 View attachment 474593 View attachment 474594

Here are photos of my 2018 Model 3 with the Maxpider Kagus in them. Notice the difference in the coverage of the dead pedal area between the two? My Maxpiders cover all the way up to the raised ridged area of the dead pedal and up higher behind the accelerator/brake pedal. I don’t live in an area where I see snow (unless go to the mountains) but do get rain and the Maxpiders will give you better coverage back there. As I understand it, the 2020 Model 3s being produced now (seems like Tesla might have caved into the traditional car mfgrs dating system/maybe less confusing for insurance companies), only have a carpeted area in the dead pedal area making better coverage even more important for cleaning purposes.

89118938-603A-4FFC-8D83-D1F69D3D5E90.jpeg

Everyone has their own focus when choosing floor mat, they will choose the right mats according to the factors they care about.
Oedro's floor mats do a great job on coverage, fitment, durability, and liquid collection, and most importantly, the price is so attractive, so this is why many people choose them.

Very satisfied with these so far. Ordered Friday and they arrived Saturday. Wow. Granted I’m close to where the shipment originated out of Atlanta. But still very quick shipping turnaround. Quality is better than expected. Knew I wasn’t paying for 3D maxpider quality. But I’m impressed and satisfied.