Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Booking Capabilities in App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest iOS app update (3.10.4) seems to have unlocked a whole host of new service booking capabilities here in the UK. It also allows you to select mobile service instead of a service centre.

I noticed it as there’s a a new “service status” button on the “car in service” screen that links through to the options.

5507331D-CEC7-4E9E-B1C0-BF37E6315792.png
99908CF5-839A-4D3E-A4AC-B30B388FC1F7.png

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
I don’t think most of that is app version dependent. I had the same options Tuesday before upgrading the app this morning

Interesting! I made an appointment last week on Friday for Monday this week (yes, it can happen!) and none of this was showing up. It was just the generic text box. The "Service Status" button that's on that in service page was definitely not there until I did the update so that's why I assumed it was linked. Maybe it was rolled out server-side over the weekend.

I will speak to my lease company then and see if it can be changed.
I spoke to my leasing company today and they said that if I now have a service issue I have to ring in to them (the leasing company) and get them to book it. Seems ridiculous as I know there are other people on here with the same leasing company who have full rights on the app. This raised a further thought; if the alarm went off, would I get any notifications on my app ?