Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Center San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wennfred

Supporting Member
Apr 4, 2019
San Diego
Currently at the new Tesla Service Center located at 5600 Kearny Mesa Road in San Diego Ca. This location is new and it’s also a Delivery Center as well, lots of repair action in the bay and also lots of detailing going on as well and it’s only 7:45am. I’m here to get the Home Link module installed, first they have to go get the parts at another location (Miramar) install it and then program it. The service here is amazing, they take very good care of you here. Since the install can take up to 4 hours they offered to give me a loaner car, I declined, I’m on vacation and will just wait it out as long as I got my IPhone & coffee.

So for those that live in San Diego, make sure to select this Service Center because they have slots open for appointments, the Miramar location is booked well into the end of May.

8F86A439-F6E0-452F-B705-066BD43F6C7D.jpeg
CE41543D-DC43-4A31-BFB9-0616A5E4CC5A.jpeg

Fred

Took my M3 to the Kearny Mesa facility for first tire rotation. In operation for only 1.5 wks, but they were very organized and provided top notch customer service. Facility not as plush as the Porsche and Lexus dealerships that I have most recently used, but the customer experience was superior due to the welcoming and helpful staff.

Took my M3 to the Kearny Mesa facility for first tire rotation. In operation for only 1.5 wks, but they were very organized and provided top notch customer service. Facility not as plush as the Porsche and Lexus dealerships that I have most recently used, but the customer experience was superior due to the welcoming and helpful staff.

How much did they charge? I need to do mine.