Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New style ambient lighting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seen Hansshow and Aliexpress pushing a new style of interior lighting. Laser carved almost like a flat sticker light and what seems to be a swap out cup holder panel which incorporates built in touch controls for the lights. Seems to cover dash and side panels of front and back doors, centre console and back of seats. Look pretty cool solution and a lot better than the wedged in plastic piping and truck load of cables to hide solutions we are used to seeing. Not a lot of info online at the moment and seems LHD only for now but something to keep an eye on.

Seen Hansshow and Aliexpress pushing a new style of interior lighting. Laser carved almost like a flat sticker light and what seems to be a swap out cup holder panel which incorporates built in touch controls for the lights. Seems to cover dash and side panels of front and back doors, centre console and back of seats. Look pretty cool solution and a lot better than the wedged in plastic piping and truck load of cables to hide solutions we are used to seeing. Not a lot of info online at the moment and seems LHD only for now but something to keep an eye on.

I originally had the nestour setup in my car, and replaced it with this Hansshow interior laser ambient kit, which I just finished installing, I will post pics. One feature i like is that it will turn off when you leave the car.

Reactions: Durzel

Think Hannshow might have it in RHD now.... there is a reply stating they do, to a question on that page. It's just not clear for what model of Tesla and year.