Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Supercharger map!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not actually seeing the new map. At least one that looks complete. Was this actually published?

There's a new site that's almost done in Markham Ontario, that isn't on the map (nor the listing) that's currently on the site.

Just found a bunch of markers in BC and Ontario, all of which say Target Opening 2019.
BC: White Rock, Princeton, Osoyoos, Grand Forks, Castlegar, Creston and Fernie.
Ontario: Kincardine, Brampton, Newmarket, Bracebridge, Peterborough, Perth and Nepean.
See Below.

Attachments

• F3F93111-FB6A-40F8-B4EF-0614C85D6FF2.jpeg
    F3F93111-FB6A-40F8-B4EF-0614C85D6FF2.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 96E5DAA7-B19F-4EF0-A8B1-F17C3BC66F69.jpeg
    96E5DAA7-B19F-4EF0-A8B1-F17C3BC66F69.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 70
Just found a bunch of markers in BC and Ontario,
Ontario: Kincardine, Brampton, Newmarket, Bracebridge, Peterborough, Perth and Nepean.

For Quebec, Berthierville, Sherbrooke, and Griffintown are new. For the latter, I will speculate urban chargers in the garage of the ALT Hotel (same management as the hotel hosting the SpC in Baie-St-Paul).

Yeah I do not know how I missed that. Now there is also a new preface. A bit buggy though

Attachments

• 988CB2FA-A1F3-4D78-BCA9-2FB67DBE1FA4.png
    988CB2FA-A1F3-4D78-BCA9-2FB67DBE1FA4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Just found a bunch of markers in BC and Ontario, all of which say Target Opening 2019.
See Below.
I am surprised that they aren't adding one in Barrie for 2018 or 19 :D
I am surprised that they have no plans for anything else in SW Ontario other than Strathroy.

Those campaigning for the Hwy 7 route to Ottawa should be happy about Peterborough and Perth.

I suspect you're right about there being no budget to start anymore work in Q2. Last year's first construction in Quebec started on the first business day of Q3. This year may follow the same pattern (except for Pointe-Claire which was probably on last year's budget).

Considering the two-week construction worker holiday in late July, Pointe-Claire may be the only new Quebec site to be ready before September. Of the dozen "projected 2018" QC sites, I would guess one opening in July, five in Autumn and six pushed to 2019.

I feel like this is a budget thing. We're approaching the end of Q2 and I can't think of any SC that were started recently, kinda like they used up the budget for 1H and are now waiting for July 1 before they start spending/building again.
I don't think it's a budget. Supercharge.info have lots of new construction this week. Or it's budgeted by country and Canada have the usual 5$ budget.

Does Tesla know that it's already half of 2018 and the other will be frozen? Should be interesting to mark all supercharger expected 2018 and that won't happen. "Tesla time" suck. They are probably working with Blizzard (gamers should know)
They are actually doing way better than last year, but if they want to actually complete the Sudbury - Winnipeg route in 2018 then they better get moving quickly.