Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Model S owner from the Netherlands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've recently (21/8/2018) become the owner of a Deep Blue Metallic Model S 75D and had the factory tour in Tilburg (The Netherlands) which was impressive. My past few cars were:

- Volvo V60 D6 Plug-in Hybrid (first experience with plugging :))
- Audi A6 Avant
- VW Passat CC
- MG F 1.8 VVC
- Audi A4 Avant
- Seat Leon
- BMW 3-series touring
- Lancia Ypsilon
- Citroen 2CV

I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and make the most out of the Tesla experience. Up till now, it's a real pleasure to drive around in such a car. I've only been driving it for a day, as it is currently at the detailler for a Modesta treatment. I'm still searching through all the menu's to understand where to change certain settings. Something this forum is really helpfull with. I guess I'll be hanging around in the Belgium & Netherlands forum mostly, but noticed that the larger community has more experience, so will hang around on the overall forum too.

Hi there mailman.

Welcome. Great car list you've got there...especially the 2CV. It was one of my first cars, along with a Dyane. I used to scare the s**t out of my passengers in both of these cars. My passengers were constantly screaming.

For these not in the know, these Citroens would basically corner on their door handles, but still grip and grip on their skinny tyres They had so little power (29 hp) that the way to make fastest progress was to drive them flat out. All the time. Even when the road was less than straight. Which it often wasn't...which added to the fun. Great memories.

Is Tilburg where the MS is "reassembled"?