Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor NEW! Tesla Specific Rotary Forged wheels by Ohm Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GetYourWheels

Global Vendor
1616527110861.png

Ohm Wheels

ROTARY FORGED®/RF™ MANUFACTURING.

The entire Ohm Wheels collection is manufactured using a production technique called Rotary Forging.

ZERO COMPROMISE.
Ohm Wheels are designed and engineered specifically for electric vehicles. This means that the entire wheel manufacturing process is catered exactly with your Tesla in mind.

PRECISION.
Ohm Wheels are precision engineered in every detail. Our in-house engineers take into account both the staggered and non-staggered fitments for Teslas.

Ohm Wheels for Teslas are designed to accept the original equipment (OE) wheel center logo cap and accommodate factory tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). All Ohm Wheels are hub centric, which ensures that they fit precisely over the center flange of the brake rotor so that the wheel is concentric with the wheel bearings for a truer, better balanced wheel/tire assembly and a smoother ride.

Give us a call at (562)249-7184
Wheel & Tire packages with TPMS also available!
As always, giving out the best prices on the market in exchange for some awesome installed photos and review!

Lightning
Gloss Black | Gloss Gunmetal

Proton
Gloss Black | Silver w/ Mirror Face

QUESTIONS?
[email protected]
(562)249-7184

Last edited:
Any others running the Ohm Proton?

I am considering dropping my backordered 20" TSW Turbina for the Protons. Have a dark blue S and am curious what it would look like with these. Spoke count is less than the Turbina (15 vs 20) but they are a somewhat similar style.

I chose OHM Proton Black 20" Rims for our new MX, mounted the original Continental Tires. Great ride and look IMHO. Additionally, I added some carbon fiber trim around the exterior. Notice the front center lower scoop I filled in with wrap.

Attachments

• MX Full Wrap:Ceramic Windows.jpg
    MX Full Wrap:Ceramic Windows.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 445
  • NX Nikola Tesla.jpg
    NX Nikola Tesla.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 299
  • MX Carbon Fiber Lips.jpg
    MX Carbon Fiber Lips.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 311
  • MX OHM Rims.jpg
    MX OHM Rims.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 327
  • MX Rear Badge.jpg
    MX Rear Badge.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: GetYourWheels
Ohm Wheels

ROTARY FORGED®/RF™ MANUFACTURING.
The entire Ohm Wheels collection is manufactured using a production technique called Rotary Forging.

ZERO COMPROMISE.
Ohm Wheels are designed and engineered specifically for electric vehicles. This means that the entire wheel manufacturing process is catered exactly with your Tesla in mind.

PRECISION.
Ohm Wheels are precision engineered in every detail. Our in-house engineers take into account both the staggered and non-staggered fitments for Teslas.

Ohm Wheels for Teslas are designed to accept the original equipment (OE) wheel center logo cap and accommodate factory tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). All Ohm Wheels are hub centric, which ensures that they fit precisely over the center flange of the brake rotor so that the wheel is concentric with the wheel bearings for a truer, better balanced wheel/tire assembly and a smoother ride.

Give us a call at (562)275-8268
Wheel & Tire packages with TPMS also available!
As always, giving out the best prices on the market in exchange for some awesome installed photos and review!

Lightning
Gloss Black | Gloss Gunmetal

Proton
Gloss Black | Silver w/ Mirror Face

Looks to be a good product, but what do you do different to make it specifically for electric vehicle? Includes grounding wire?