Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to Tesla - Clarification on Process

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed order on 06/09... Never got an email but my account online says "Prepare for delivery". Should I have gotten an email? Also, I've received terms back from the Tesla Arranged Loan but am wondering if I have to accept the terms in order for my order to progress/move forward (e.g., be assigned a VIN).

Placed order on 06/09... Never got an email but my account online says "Prepare for delivery". Should I have gotten an email? Also, I've received terms back from the Tesla Arranged Loan but am wondering if I have to accept the terms in order for my order to progress/move forward (e.g., be assigned a VIN).

I'm also new to Tesla and ordered the day before you. Here's my experience:

Ordered, went through all the steps through financing and insurance. The page stayed on my insurance until yesterday morning when I found the VIN in Source Code (google it). Later yesterday morning a call from Tesla scheduling a delivery for Monday but I delayed them to Tuesday. We'll see how the fit and finish are. Some of the posts on here have me worried.

My build: White/Black, AWD, 20" Induction, No Tow, No FSD

I'm also new to Tesla and ordered the day before you. Here's my experience:

Ordered, went through all the steps through financing and insurance. The page stayed on my insurance until yesterday morning when I found the VIN in Source Code (google it). Later yesterday morning a call from Tesla scheduling a delivery for Monday but I delayed them to Tuesday. We'll see how the fit and finish are. Some of the posts on here have me worried.

My build: White/Black, AWD, 20" Induction, No Tow, No FSD

WOW, everything moved incredibly quickly for you! I guess I should accept the financing to move things along. Having read so many posts of recent delivery experiences, I am also quite worried. I’m hoping they’ll be willing to fix most of any of the issues that exist at time of delivery. Don’t want to have to reject it and wait another year...