Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone I just picked up a 24 M3P for my first Tesla (I love it I upgraded from a civic lol) and I just need some answers please? So I bought FSD and the cameras are calibrated and I used it one time so far but when I try using it again it defaults to autosteer instead of FSD beta even though it’s selected in the Autopilot tab. I also don’t know if smart summon or summon is available on the 24’s? I don’t have the option to enable it and if anyone could answer I’d appreciate it

It’s greyed out and says “
Disable Full Self-Driving (Supervised) to change Autopilot” but when I press it once it activates auto steer🤷‍♂️
Just to be sure - when parked you can adjust the settings. Confirm you have FSD enabled and one click to activate.

Enter a destination in your navigation.

Get rolling and press the right scroll wheel (click it) to enable FSD.

If that doesn't work take a picture of your settings and post them here for more help.

Just to be sure - when parked you can adjust the settings. Confirm you have FSD enabled and one click to activate.

Enter a destination in your navigation.

Get rolling and press the right scroll wheel (click it) to enable FSD.

If that doesn't work take a picture of your settings and post them here for more help.

Jeez. Sounds like this should be a guided process in the UI, which the user could opt out of.