Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to the forum.. Heres my new whip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
purchased 09/2020. Nanofusion ppf (front bumper, headlights), ceramic tint, chrome delete. Soon to install unplugged UP super performance springs.

IMG_0519.jpg
62536281020__B9D24EF0-F5B8-468E-BF64-1A50FF4390BF.jpg

This looks amazing! I'm hoping to do the exact same thing with my incoming M3 (whenever it actually arrives lool) though I got black paint. What's the tint percentage on the window? (Believe that it goes by percentage aha)

Nice, but 2001 called and they want their word 'whip' back.

... and here I am thinking “damn I’m old... The only “whip” I know is a kiddie ride.”

Side note for those who’ve never seen one of these before: they used to drive through our neighborhood, kinda like an ice cream truck. When I was younger, I used to work company picnics and such with the guy who owned one of these. Couple of popsicle sticks to hold open the butterfly in the carb, and the ride would go quite a bit faster.

Fun times. Simpler times. Wish the world were still that easy ...

1966 GMC

2176F80B-81A2-4B94-A59C-7A42CA53B452.jpeg

Reactions: jjrandorin
Since you used the term whip, you’re probably old enough to need a smooth ride. So make sure you do your research on lowering springs. I have heard the UP springs basically ruin the ride, so you may end up having to do the work over again.