Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New TPMS Sensors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 4 new TPMS sensors. These are the Baolong sensors in 433mhz. These are for the TPMS system that does NOT give you PSI on your display. They were incorrectly installed on arachnid wheels apparently by a Tesla. $80
E521AB86-1EE4-4A59-BAA2-C567FE483980.jpeg 4DC5BA6E-4F1B-4F24-8935-E6B026FA8AE7.jpeg 9091E9D4-FD0D-44F3-A11B-BFBDDD52163A.jpeg

They are 433 but not for continental system. Maybe they are not specifically baolong then. Tire guy had his reader up to them and confirmed 433. Also Tesla confirmed 433. Just not compatible with continental tpms system.

They came with a brand new set of arachnids that I got about 2 months ago. I’m not a tpms expert but they last about 5 years before needing real replacement. I guess minimum of 3 years.... I’ve never had to replace sensors on any of my leases.

They came with a brand new set of arachnids that I got about 2 months ago. I’m not a tpms expert but they last about 5 years before needing real replacement. I guess minimum of 3 years.... I’ve never had to replace sensors on any of my leases.
So are they baolong gen 1 tpms (does not display individual tire pressure) or gen 2 continental tpms ( displays individual tire pressure). Gen 1 are 315 mhz baolong and gen 2 are 433 mhz continental.

Read my posts and your questions should be answered. I explained as thoroughly as needed. And are you even interested in buying or just trying to make conversation?
I'm interested if you could provide answers to your conflicting ad. Gen 1 are baolong 315mhz. Gen 2 are continental 433mhz. You can't have gen 1 baolong at 433 mhz. Every balong tpms installed in early model s can only use 315 mhz. Are these oem telsa or aftermarket? Telsa does not sell dual mhz sensors they only sell and install 315 or 433 mhz.

I'm interested if you could provide answers to your conflicting ad. Gen 1 are baolong 315mhz. Gen 2 are continental 433mhz. You can't have gen 1 baolong at 433 mhz. Every balong tpms installed in early model s can only use 315 mhz. Are these oem telsa or aftermarket? Telsa does not sell dual mhz sensors they only sell and install 315 or 433 mhz.
I’ll copy and paste post # 3 for you so you don’t have to scroll up. Also there is a pretty good picture of the part number in my first post. So I’m not trying to hide anything. I’m pretty sure you’re smart enough to know what to do with that.

Thursday at 1:00 PM
They are 433 but not for continental system. Maybe they are not specifically baolong then. Tire guy had his reader up to them and confirmed 433. Also Tesla confirmed 433. Just not compatible with continental tpms system

I’ll copy and paste post # 3 for you so you don’t have to scroll up. Also there is a pretty good picture of the part number in my first post. So I’m not trying to hide anything. I’m pretty sure you’re smart enough to know what to do with that.

Thursday at 1:00 PM
They are 433 but not for continental system. Maybe they are not specifically baolong then. Tire guy had his reader up to them and confirmed 433. Also Tesla confirmed 433. Just not compatible with continental tpms system
Why the attitude? I'm asking a legitimate question.

So these will not work with baolong or continental is how I read this then. In your op you said installed probably by tesla. :rolleyes:

Check the part numbers if you’re at all concerned if they will work for your particular application. I can only assume it will vary based on what year model s you have. I’m not a tech or mechanic I can only post what was told to me. They send out 433mhz frequency but will not work with the continental tpms system. If you have continental tpms system DO NOT BUY THESE. These will only work with pre continental tpms system.

Check the part numbers if you’re at all concerned if they will work for your particular application. I can only assume it will vary based on what year model s you have. I’m not a tech or mechanic I can only post what was told to me. They send out 433mhz frequency but will not work with the continental tpms system. If you have continental tpms system DO NOT BUY THESE. These will only work with pre continental tpms system.
No....the pre continental system uses 315mhz so these will not work with those either. Why try and confuse everyone? Tpms gen 1 baolong 315mhz......tpms gen 2 continental 433mhz. Its really not that difficult....im still confused as to why you said they were installed in arachnids by tesla but they don't seem to work with the continental system. I'm still interested but curious as to why the conflicting information.

20200928_161357.jpg
based on the part numbers the ones you are selling are not the same as the ones I bought direct from tesla which are the baolong 315mhz gen 1 tpms. Not sure about the part number for the continental ones so maybe someone can chime in if they have any info.