Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New wireless charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8C030EF5-5FEC-4BD5-B294-EB16F9825C47.jpeg
It’s old, got mine first week in April, love it. iPhone XS Max with Rokform case.

Reactions: M3totms
Alas, I'm still using a cable because I use an iPhone case with a pouch in the rear as a replacement wallet. My brother got me hooked on that, and since then I haven't carried a wallet around.

Those have to come off if you plan on using wireless charging, and I've gotten to like the rear pouch - it holds insurance, ID, metro-card, credit card and license and doesn't block the iPhone screen.

Eventually all of this will be rolled into the phone directly, and here in NYC they've begin an RFID metro-card program.

It says it's not compatible with an SR, but is for an SR+. Was this before the SR became a software locked SR+?

Not sure why this wouldn't work with all model especially all have consoles (maybe that's why?)

It says it's not compatible with an SR, but is for an SR+. Was this before the SR became a software locked SR+?

Not sure why this wouldn't work with all model especially all have consoles (maybe that's why?)
don't worry about it. I think they put the description based on the information that SR does not have a phone charger in the center console. But we now all know that SR is just S+ with software locks