Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newbie question... Side Mirrors while in reverse...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question...

When I put my Car in Reverse it angles my side mirrors down a little bit. Putting it back in drive it adjusts back to my profile. Is there anyway I can get it NOT to do this? I prefer my side mirrors pretty much where I have them.

Thanks
You can adjust the mirrors when in reverse. So just put them at the angle you want when in reverse and hit save.

You can adjust the mirrors when in reverse. So just put them at the angle you want when in reverse and hit save.

Exactly this - there is no limit on the profiles you can save either (that I have found). When reversing out of parking spaces, I like the mirrors to remain up, but when reverse parking near a curb, it's great for them to point down so I can avoid scuffing my beautiful rims, so having two profiles is useful.

• Informative
Reactions: e-FTW and Dmagyar
Exactly this - there is no limit on the profiles you can save either (that I have found). When reversing out of parking spaces, I like the mirrors to remain up, but when reverse parking near a curb, it's great for them to point down so I can avoid scuffing my beautiful rims, so having two profiles is useful.
Maybe there is a feature request where the car could figure out there is a curb to watch for, and automatically lowers the mirror in question.