Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good day, I am an OLD man looking at buying a NEW mode of transport. I live in a sleepy NE Texas town about 100 miles form Dallas. Although I am 67 years old I want to get a 70 D because of it's safety record & the fact that I am tried of buying gas & oil changes. Also I now own a VW Jetta TDI which I was lied to about when I bought it. I am NOT a tree hugger, but have 7 grandchildren to leave this world to the oldest is 14 & range down to waiting on September for the next birth.
I am looking for real world owners & their experience with the car.

Thanks,
ME

Welcome to the forum both of y'all!

If you do buy a Tesla I'm absolutely positive you will be happy with it and that you'll never go back to petrol or diesel again.

About the 70D: these are phasing out of production now, being soon replaced completely by the newly announced 75D. Depending on your battery capacity/range needs it might be possible to get a good deal on an inventory or CPO (certified pre-owned) 70D. There are some good resources available on this forum to search the whole US for CPO cars, look around the sub forums for pointers. Good luck!