TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Next Atlanta Tesla Motors Fans Meetup, August 17 at 3pm

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Alpha, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Alpha

Alpha Member

Anyone in the Atlanta area who owns a Tesla, or is just interested in Tesla in general and may want to check out a few of them, feel free to join us for our next meetup. This one will be in Midtown Atlanta at Atlantic Station on Saturday August 17 at 3pm, in the parking lot between the Target and the EV charging spots here: https://plus.google.com/103787938026370080939

If there is enough interest, some of us may caravan up to a nice restaurant and go out to dinner afterwards.

For more information, join our Facebook group at http://on.fb.me/TeslaFansATL

We have a very active and enthusiastic community of Model S owners and enthusiast here in Atlanta on Facebook.
    We've expanded a lot recently and now have over 200 members.

If you're one of those people that just "doesn't do facebook" feel free to just reply here as well if you have any questions.

2. tigerade

tigerade Member

I will be there. It will be my first personal look at Tesla cars... I've never actually seen them in the real world before.

Any more TMCers going?

3. ElSupreme

ElSupreme Model S 03182

I can't make it. Have na Fantasy Football draft that I have to skip too, because I have to work.. :mad:

4. Alpha

Alpha Member

We are probably going to move this back one week due to the high probability of rain. Stay tuned-- much more info @ http://on.fb.me/TeslaFansATL

5. Alpha

Alpha Member

EVENT POSTPONED! Too much probability for rain. We'll shoot for Sat. the 24th instead. Sorry for the late notice - It's a real drag to go to one of these things with rain.

6. tigerade

tigerade Member

Understandable. I won't be able to make the postponed date. Another time hopefully :smile:

7. Byoung

Byoung Member

Oh, bummer. Was looking forward to it - ordered a model S and due to arrive in late September. Will try to catch up on the reschedule.

8. Asd195

Asd195 New Member

I might come to one of these in the future. Could be getting a used roadster next year.

9. Alpha

Alpha Member

Forecast is looking good (for a change!)
    We are on for tomorrow, 3pm.

10. ChrisC

ChrisC see signature