Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet (impromptu) Thursday 5/29 6:00 pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So there has been interest in setting up a weekday event by those finding it difficult to meet during the weekend due to other obligations.

This will be our inaugural weekday OC event.

When: Thursday May 29th at 6:00/6:30 pm
Where: Seal Beach Pier (8th Street lot) at 6pm and then Thai on Main restaurant at 6:30pm

We will meet at the parking lot first, hang out and start the walk over to the restaurant at about 6:15/6:30 pm. Hopefully, folks will have ample time to get to the location after work.

Sunset is at 7:50pm, so maybe we can get some pics with the sunset (if we eat fast enough).

PM me for the sign-up sheet.

I will hopefully make this event. I'd like to ask you to set aside Saturday, August 9, 2014 for all Orange County Tesla owners to meet with us for the "World's Largest Electric Vehicle Gathering", now tentatively planned for:

Courtyard by Marriott
Irvine Spectrum
7955 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA

Hey TonyWilliams, if you'll need to still borrow an updated NEMA 14-50 by Thursday, I can lend you one at the event... Just let me know.

Ooh nice. Penciled in my calendar :D

Is there a website for this?

We will need everybody then... expect some serious promotion for the event in the coming two months... MUST... CRUSH... EUROPE... RECORD...

Website coming this week.

Here's the Seal Beach impromtu meet event from last week:

0EAAD1F2-8974-4A47-956A-E9049DDD4DCB.jpg

05455466-C81C-4435-ADC8-A725C098B232_1-1.jpg