Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet: Lunch Saturday 01/11/2014 @ 11 am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope everyone had a stellar 2013 and that 2014 has started out great! The next meet will be in north county in Brea.

KABUKI Japanese Restaurant
975 E Birch St, Brea, CA ‎ (714) 255-0090 ‎

Based on google maps (I've embedded the map into the address above), there appears to be ample parking to the right of the restaurant. Let me know by private message or send an email to me at [email protected] if you will be attending so that I can get a headcount.

thanks,

tan

Last edited:
Dan and I will not be able to make it this time ( we will be in Denver to see the Chargers and the Broncos - darn, flying not driving).

I have sent in a request for our OC Tesla group to attend the grand opening of SJC. Could be fun! Will keep the group posted.

Maybe these two groups could work together?

My Nissan Leaf Forum Tesla Gathering - Cerritos - 11 Jan 2014

Jan 11, 2014 - Home Town Buffet, Cerritos 8:30am - 11am

Join us for a Saturday morning breakfast buffet at Hometown Buffet,
or some other location (see below), or for some other special event.

Nominally, we Gather from about 8:30 until about 11:00 AM, but some will arrive
at about 8:00 and some may stay later, if there is enough interest. Some come
for just a while, but have to leave early because they have a "real" life.

I usually try to arrive by 8:00, and am usually among the last to leave.
HTB starts serving Breakfast at 7:30, and transitions to their Lunch menu at about 11:00.

Usually, we LEAF-Gather on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month,
but that is often modified to fit the holidays in the month.
Occasionally we have Local Clusters for special events at different locations.

------ 41st month Gatherings ------

Last edited:
For those attending, we will be mingling out in the parking lot starting at 11 am (look for where other Model S's are parking). We have reservations at 11:45am for lunch, so please be on time. The restaurant has informed me that they will give away our table(s) if we are not there by 11:45am. They don't typically take reservations for the weekend.

thanks,

tan