Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nikola Tesla Corner

Bobbo8

Aug 20, 2018
Penfield, NY
BC9DA9D9-D37A-41A9-A4CA-80CAA29120DA.jpeg
if you happen to be in New York City visit 6th Ave and 40th Street and take a picture of your Tesla and the street signs.

Tessaract

Aug 12, 2019
Ottawa
Been there many times, but never with my car.

Because I was curious, I researched the story behind that corner.. Apparently Tesla lived for a number of years in the New Yorker hotel near that corner, and regularly fed the pigeons in Bryant Park adjacent to Nicola Tesla corner. There should really be a better memorial to this electrical genius who never profited from his inventions (ac power distribution being perhaps the most important), while more unscrupulous inventors (like Edison) maligned him with contrived FUD.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC