Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ Mechanic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if there are any shope similar to 057 Tenchnology located in the North East who can do battery replacements and over electrical fixes on Teslas?

Not really - I'd strongly recommend getting in touch with @wk057 and figuring out how to get the car down there. There's no shop nearly as knowledgeable anywhere in the area that I'm aware of.

I can recommend Evolution Autosports, they actually have my 2017 Model S right now, installing adjustable rear toe-arms and camber arms. I know the shop owner has a signature series Model S, and is in the process of restoring his own battery. Perhaps not as much experience as @wk057 but I am happy to support a local NJ/PA shop instead of the Tesla SC. They also have extensive experience w/ Fisker, so it's not some fly by night place. I can tell you some shops to AVOID if you DM me.

Understood. Have you heard of anyone trying out Evolution Autosports in PA?

Joe's a good guy and if it were suspension parts or something, I'd say go for it. But not for anything working inside a pack. No way. Even changing a pack, sure, Joe would be great... but once you have to crack the seal on a pack, I'd say that's best with someone like @wk057 or @Recell ... only two I'd trust.