Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

no.70 2012 Signature Red (rare) P85 with XPEL, extras $47k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SIGNATURE Red (rare) Model S P85, ext warranty, tons of extras, excelent condition, 83k miles $55k -

I purchased this car on this forum a year ago. Above is the previous for sale link. The P85 is an amazing ride, and this one was meticulously maintained by the previous owner since day 1. I've done my absolute best to keep this car in pristine shape. This is without a doubt the best color and because the whole vehicle has been wrapped in XPEL protective film, the car always "shines" more than the other tesla's at the supercharger. It simply looks remarkable and everyone thinks this is a brand new car when they check it out. Virtually nothing is different except I put on about 15k miles, powder coated the rims again(gloss black), recently bought tires, paid the registration(not due until 9/2017). The on board master charger was also replaced at 89k miles.

226 miles at 90% charge, I haven't charged it to 100% as I haven't taken it on any long trips. This car has free use of superchargers.

This car is still under the extended warranty until 100k, it currently has 98,400 miles and I wanted to pass it along so someone could take it in to Tesla if they wanted. It is getting it's annual service on Wednesday this week. It also has the 8 year unlimited mile motor and battery pack warranty.

Why am I selling: I REALLY don't want to sell this car, but being 31 and still having a lot of property investments I would like to make, this car was perhaps too much too soon. That being said I don't mind keeping it :)

Attachments

• tez70.jpg
    tez70.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 230
SIGNATURE Red (rare) Model S P85, ext warranty, tons of extras, excelent condition, 83k miles $55k -

I purchased this car on this forum a year ago. Above is the previous for sale link. The P85 is an amazing ride, and this one was meticulously maintained by the previous owner since day 1. I've done my absolute best to keep this car in pristine shape. This is without a doubt the best color and because the whole vehicle has been wrapped in XPEL protective film, the car always "shines" more than the other tesla's at the supercharger. It simply looks remarkable and everyone thinks this is a brand new car when they check it out. Virtually nothing is different except I put on about 15k miles, powder coated the rims again(gloss black), recently bought tires, paid the registration(not due until 9/2017). The on board master charger was also replaced at 89k miles.

226 miles at 90% charge, I haven't charged it to 100% as I haven't taken it on any long trips. This car has free use of superchargers.

This car is still under the extended warranty until 100k, it currently has 98,400 miles and I wanted to pass it along so someone could take it in to Tesla if they wanted. It is getting it's annual service on Wednesday this week. It also has the 8 year unlimited mile motor and battery pack warranty.

Why am I selling: I REALLY don't want to sell this car, but being 31 and still having a lot of property investments I would like to make, this car was perhaps too much too soon. That being said I don't mind keeping it :)

Hi Brendan, I'd like to get more information about the car and possibly see it, I'm in greater Seattle area. It looks like you're in CA.