Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No back up camera.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the update to fix the update although I wasn’t having issues with the original holiday update. Now I am. Back up camera is gone and can’t use fsd now. No reset method worked.

This isn’t on my 2020 performance model y. This is on my 2023 lr my.

Got the update to fix the update although I wasn’t having issues with the original holiday update. Now I am. Back up camera is gone and can’t use fsd now. No reset method worked.

Have you tried reinstalling the software from the 'secret' service mode? That will ensure that everything on the car reboots.

Reactions: MYoohMY

I took 2023.44.30.6 and lost my backup camera and all autopilot, sentry, and fsd beta functions today.

I took 2023.44.30.6 and lost my backup camera and all autopilot, sentry, and fsd beta functions today.
2023.44.30.5.1 disabled FSD for me, actually disappeared it from the Auto Pilot menu. To get it back, go to search and enter 'full". When the button to enable FSD appears, select FSD and then, without leaving that screen, do a scroll wheel reboot.

Reactions: MYoohMY