Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Connectivity Message

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost 100% of the time when I get into my car it shows the message of No connectivity, with the line through the LTE signal. This is regardless of if car is connected to wifi or lte. I am currently on 5.15. Does this happen to everyone else often? It resumes connectivity shortly after I get in.

I have gotten that message on occasion both in my garage and on the road over all of the software updates and I have had my car for over a year now. It seems to happen infrequently for me and it recovers quickly so while annoying I don't find it worth getting upset about.

I have gotten that message on occasion both in my garage and on the road over all of the software updates and I have had my car for over a year now. It seems to happen infrequently for me and it recovers quickly so while annoying I don't find it worth getting upset about.
Agreed it goes away quickly, I just wonder if it affects software downloads. The last two originally failed and then worked the next day.

I have a late 17 MS, and since the last few updates this has been a problem. The radio used to come on when I opened the door, but not anymore. It takes up to a minute sometimes to recover. They pushed a new update, but this didn't help. Tried to reboot several times but still occurs intermittently.

I spoke to the mobile service tech and he said this is likely a software bug and that they are aware of the issue. The car used to be connected by the time I opened the door, now I have to wait.....not good. I suppose I will submit an escalation through the site, but not sure if this is even being looked at now days since the base has grown significantly.

Update: Loaded 2019.12.11, still same connectivity problem on my 17 MS. Talked with friend who has an 18 MX, same issue. I'm surprised more folks are not encountering this issue and/or are reporting it here. If they can't get the connectivity to work consistently, God help us with FSD.... Frustrated owner