TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

No cruise control or auto steer avail.

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by jgohar, May 2, 2018.

1. jgohar

jgohar Member

I had to add air to my tires this morning. They were at 38 psi and I added to the recomended 45. However, since having done this I no longer have auto steer or cruise control available. I have since rebooted, but still nothing.
    Any thoughts??

2. viper2ko

viper2ko Member

completely power down the car and walk away and come back. It should be fine after that. If not call Tesla and ask them to send a reset signal to the car

3. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Active Member

Anything blocking the radar window? Nosecone S has it dead center in the lower vent, refresh is behind the front fascia, just to the left of the license plate holder area.