Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No option for “low” regen on a 2020 MsRaven Ludicrous car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe it depends on what performance mode you’re in?
Good thought, but it’s absent in all modes - just checked.

Only for certain cars. It did not come back to any cars newer than 2020. I honestly don't know where the threshold was.
Looks the Performance is a 418xxx VIN (choice absent), while the LR is 407xxx (regen choice available).

Is it a Performance vs LR thing, as in not wanting to rely on Performance drivers in certain parts of the world to entirely brake for themselves;)?

Good thought, but it’s absent in all modes - just checked.

Looks the Perormance is a 418xxx VIn (choice absent), while the LR is 407xxx (regen choice available).

Is it a Performance vs LR thing, as in not wanting to rely on drivers in certain parts of the world to brake for themselves;)?
No refresh or newer 3/Ys were given this option. Not sure how they decided this.

I made a quick review of updates this year, and the option appears to have been applied to vehicles outside of the US. I received the option earlier this year, so it must be only those US cars where it was previously removed, as @uscbucsfan points out.
Even on the vehicles outside of the US it states "select vehicle configurations". I don't think Tesla ever intended to bring it to all vehicles.

Reactions: DerbyDave