Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No response from service center 1 day before appointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I am unfortunately supposed to take my 2020 Model 3 into a local service center tomorrow for the first time for a top glass panel repair. My appointment says confirmed in the app and I have had some brief correspondence with the service team a couple days ago. I even had an estimate at one point that has since disappeared.

However, I have had no follow up contact and was unable to approve my estimate before it went missing in the app. It's still unclear to me whether or not I am getting a loaner/uber credits and need to know to plan for tomorrow. Is this the normal experience? Should I expect problems tomorrow if I have not received a final estimate? Is there a way to get in touch with a human at the service center?

Thanks!

Reactions: hcdavis3
You can try calling the service center and selecting the option to check on the status of your car. Sometimes a person will answer. I had a similar experience before one of my last service visits — I couldn’t reach anyone before I showed up for my appointment.

Try what @EVRider-FL mentioned (calling your local service center and inquiring about a car in service) to ask. You should likely expect them to give you uber credits (and not a loaner), for anything that is going to take a couple days or less, so dont "plan" to get a loaner vehicle.