Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No sound after declining incoming phone call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar.
Not specifically after declining a call seems to be call related though, only seemed to happen after a recent update, and bluetooth calls playing up a bit aswell, calls come in and ring but when I answer nothing,.

But total loss in all sounds algappend about 3-4 times in last 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: CMc1
Very similar - I have an ongoing intermittent problem where the phone appears to be connected and can be controlled via the car’s display but there’s absolutely no sound and the mic doesn’t work. If during a call I switch the phone to phone or speaker it works fine through the phone, switching back to the car and the speaker/mic drop out.
This week I’ve noticed that intermittently I have no sound from the indicators and I’m sure the two problems are related, I just need to monitor it to check.
It’s not related to cancelling calls though, it can happen making or receiving calls and is happening enough that I’m losing trust in getting a functioning connection.

Im having issues with no sound in phone calls too since the last update.. not always.. but quite a lot of the time.. then once ive tried to answer a call and got no sound, i then dont get sound in anything else (spotify, radio etc).. until i restart a track in spotify etc then it comes back

Yep same here posted earlier this week about it. Mine has happened after trying to answer a call but get no voices coming through and they can’t hear me either. After the call ends get no sounds for a few minutes and then radio/music comes back full blast. Scares the sh*t out of me.
Also had it one morning with no call first. Done a hard reset and still occurs Outgoing calls are fine so far

not sure if it’s related but also now getting hundreds of sentry notifications a night now. 167 last night. Used to be 4-5!!

Last edited: