Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No superchargers shown on route in navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Central valley of california - traveling North - no superchargers would appear on our route. Many appeared from where we came from, some appeared too far off our route to E or W to be useful, but many we knew were there just wouldn't appear.

We entered one we knew, and the nav found it - but it just wouldn't show the ones on our route!

Navigation seemed to work fine.

Has anyone ever had this happen? Any fixes for next time?

We have an update coming tonight, but I don't see how this would mess up our present system, which worked fine just a couple days ago.

Thanks,

-TPC

There is a filter that you can set. Maybe open the filter up a bit. I'm not at my car now, so this is from memory. I believe the display can be filtered by max power.

From a Model S manual:
1000032291.jpg

Central valley of california - traveling North - no superchargers would appear on our route. Many appeared from where we came from, some appeared too far off our route to E or W to be useful, but many we knew were there just wouldn't appear.

We entered one we knew, and the nav found it - but it just wouldn't show the ones on our route!

Navigation seemed to work fine.

Has anyone ever had this happen? Any fixes for next time?

We have an update coming tonight, but I don't see how this would mess up our present system, which worked fine just a couple days ago.

Thanks,

-TPC
A bit of research shows that this pops up every now and again, in a Nov 2023 report on reddit, as well as on Teslamotorsclub.

I forgot to add that I rebooted the car (my first reboot, scary) but that did not help. Other people reported that the problem went away after their car "slept", i.e. overnight.

I also note that at the time I tried to look for chargers on Abetterrouteplanner.com, but it would not work on my phone's browser. I plan to be ready for such an eventuality next time by downloading ABPR and plugshare apps on my phone, which hopefully work better.